NAVIGATING THROUGH BIG IDEAS WITH A 7 STEP PROCESS.
1. Doodle: Draw something, anything that helps me think through things. Often it will be this squiggle thing.
2. Idea: The doodle created helps me navigate through my brain creating that well-rounded idea.
3. Research: Take that idea and find out all you can about the topic. Search far and wide for information.
4. Mind-Map: Start thinking about the brand, what does it do, and how does it do it, and come up with words that associate with it.
5. Sketch: When those word associations spark something, which they will, draw what you're thinking! What goes where and why?
6. Design: Take those sketches you created, and make the product happen. Whether it be done in Indesign, Illustrator, XD, or Photoshop.
6. SELL: Take what you designed and create and SELL the heck of it. Give that to the client and watch it be a part of the real world.